Moray Mews, London, N7
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- 2 Bathrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception Room
- Roof Terrace
- Long let
This property has been designed and fitted to an exceptional standard which include Engineered Oak wooden floors throughout, imported Italian kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances, state of the art Eco Air Source Heat pump system.
Located within close proximity to Finsbury Park underground/overground station.
Moray Mews, London, N7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finsbury Park Station0.3 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.5 miles
- Arsenal Station0.6 miles
About the agent
London Residential are North West London's largest independent Estate Agency and have been covering the local area for two decades.
If you are looking to buy, sell, rent or have a property to let please contact us today!
- Senior Management have over 50 years combined experience (20 years in the local area) in selling property, negotiation and delivering results
- BEST (Gold) Lettings branch of the year (All Agents award 2019)
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM160417_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by London Residential, Camden - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.