- £10,000 towards your deposit or Stamp Duty when you reserve this home
- Generous, bright lounge with French doors to garden
- Modern, fitted kitchen with breakfast area and French door access to rear garden
- Utility room
- Guest cloakroom
- Separate dining room
- 5 spacious double bedrooms, 2 with en suite shower rooms
- Modern family bathroom
- Integral double garage
- Positioned on a private driveway
With a practical layout, the Lavenham offers an array of flexible living spaces to keep up with modern family living.
A generous lounge is found at the rear of the home and has French door access to the rear garden, which creates a perfect space for summertime entertaining.
The modern kitchen has room for a breakfast space in front of the second set of French doors - ideal for relaxed family mealtimes or al-fresco dining.
A separate dining room gives you the space for more formal gatherings through the impressive double doors.
Upstairs are 5 bedrooms, including four double beds. One of which, the impressive master bedroom which has a large en suite shower room and plenty of wardrobe space.
There is also a second en suite off the second bedroom - perfect for older children or guests as well as a modern family bathroom which completes the first floor layout.
An impressive integral double garage conculdes the floor plan of this vast family home.
- Lounge - 3.900m x 5.257m, 12'10" x 17'3"
- 5.690m x 3.300m, 18'8" x 10'10"
- 1.775m x 1.663m, 5'10" x 5'5"
- Dining room
- 3.063m x 3.200m, 10'1" x 10'6"
- Master Bedroom
- 4.533m x 3.805m, 14'10" x 12'6"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.812m x 3.521m, 12'6" x 11'7"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.403m x 2.689m, 11'2" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.280m x 2.690m, 10'9" x 8'10"
- Bedroom 5
- 2.850m x 3.000m
, 9'4" x 9'10"
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alnmouth Station3.1 miles
About the development
Taylor Wimpey Plc
Taylor Wimpey develops land into places that people want to call home by creating new and sustainable communities and enhancing local and existing neighbourhoods. We work hard to provide our customers with a stress-free, high quality service whilst focusing on design and build quality. We create places where people aspire to live, work and play.
Our 24 regional businesses in the UK give our operations significant scale and truly national geographic cover
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 124-20371-107_5_30_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Wimpey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.