The Holme, Townsend Fold, Rossendale
- The Holme, Townsend Fold, Rossendale
- 4 Bedroom, Detached Family Home
- Character Rich Property
- Gardens & Detached Double Garage
- Driveway Parking with Electric Gates
- Woodburner To Lounge
- Multiple Reception Rooms inc Conservatory To Rear
- Motorway Links Within Easy Reach
Glebe House, The Holme, Townsend Fold, Rossendale is a charming family rental home, with good size living accommodation to the ground floor and 4 bedrooms to the first. Occupying a notable position within an idyllic setting, yet within easy and convenient reach of Rawtenstall town centre and motorway links and within walking distance of the Whitchaff pub. This property is full of features, including stonework & beams and a woodburner, while externally there are great gardens, a detached double garage with electric doors and driveway parking also accessed via electric gates. This property is available strictly to full time working tenants only, with no pets and who are non-smokers, with a deposit and references required.
Internally, this property briefly comprises: Glazed Entrance to Open Plan Breakfast Area / Kitchen, Inner Hall,Lounge, Conservatory, 2nd Lounge, Dining Room, Study, Rear Hall, Downstairs WC. Off the first floor Landing are the Inner Landing, Bedroom 1 with En-Suite Bathroom, Bedrooms 2 - 4 and Family Bathroom. Externally, the Detached Garage and Driveway Parking are accessed via Electric Gates and border the great size lawned Gardens.
* 4 Bedroom, Detached Family Accommodation * Fabulous Position & Surroundings * Lovely Gardens, Detached Garage, Driveway Parking & Electric Gates * Woodburner
Lounge - 6.59m x 6.05m (21'7" x 19'10") -
Conservatory - 4.59m x 2.99m (15'1" x 9'10") -
Dining Room - 2.66m x 4.22m (8'9" x 13'10") -
2nd Lounge - 4.93m x 5.41m (16'2" x 17'9") -
Inner Hall -
Breakfast Area - 2.75m x 4.61m (9'0" x 15'1") -
Open To Kitchen - 6.40m x 2.37m (21'0" x 7'9") -
Study - 2.78m x 3.60m (9'1" x 11'10") -
Landing - 1.60m x 3.96m (5'3" x 13'0") -
Inner Landing - 1.60m x 3.17m (5'3" x 10'5") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.84m x 5.50m (15'11" x 18'1") -
En-Suite Bathroom - 2.15m x 2.60m (7'1" x 8'6") -
Bedroom 2 - 4.89m x 2.93m (16'1" x 9'7") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.73m x 3.00m (8'11" x 9'10") -
Bedroom 4 - 2.07m x 2.99m (6'9" x 9'10") -
Bathroom - 3.27m x 2.66m (10'9" x 8'9") -
Electric Gates & Parking -
Double Garage -
Agents Notes Rental - ALL OCCUPANTS OVER 18, WHETHER NAMED ON A TENANCY AGREEMENT OR NOT, MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS.
* DEPOSIT - The deposit for this property will usually be the equivalent of one month's rent, with a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT - When you apply to rent a property, you will be required to pay a holding deposit. This will usually be the equivalent of 1 weeks rent. To calculate this, multiple the monthly rent by 12 then divide by 52 and round down to the nearest pound.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT NON-REFUND - This holding deposit will not be refundable if you; Withdraw your application to rent the property, Fail the Right To Rent Check or, Provide false or misleading information on your application.
* PROTECTION - Payments in respect of this tenancy will be protected by Client Money Protect. The Deposit (not the Holding Deposit) for this property will be protected by The Deposit Protection Service. Our Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
* PETS - Pets are not permitted at this property.
* RUNNING COSTS - The tenant is responsible for all payments in respect of Council Tax, Utility and Communication bills.
* AMENDMENT FEE - For changes to the tenancy agreement requested by the tenant, the tenant will pay a fee of £50.
* LATE FEE - If the rent is paid late, for each payment due that is more than 14 days late, the tenant will pay a default fee of £25.
* EARLY TERMINATION FEE - If a tenant wishes to leave before the end of the tenancy, a charge of an early termination fee will be due, not exceeding the loss to the Landlord.
* LOST KEY / FOB FEE - In the event of a loss of keys, the tenant will pay a fee of £25.
Disclaimer F&C - Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Fine & Country has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.
BrochuresBrochureThe Holme, Townsend Fold, Rossendale
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
The Holme, Townsend Fold, Rossendale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Accrington Station4.9 miles
- Church & Ostwaldwistle Station5.3 miles
- Entwistle Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Not all estate agents are the same and Farrow & Farrow are different! We are a new agent, with new ideas and a fresh new approach to outstanding customer service, but with comprehensive knowledge and market expertise, from working in the Rossendale Valley handling property sales and lettings for over 10 years.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29465318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrow & Farrow , Rossendale & Bacup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.