Dunstall Road, Halesowen, B63
- AN EXPENSIVELY IMPROVED MUCKLOW SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- READY TO MOVE INTO ACCOMMODATION
- THREE BEDROOMS + TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- LARGE BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY + GARAGE
- BEAUTIFULLY LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
- WELL PLACED FOR ACCESS TO MOTORWAY NETWORKS
AN EXPENSIVELY IMPROVED THREE BEDROOM MUCKLOW SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE within this very popular Halesowen address, offering a beautifully presented / appointed layout of accommodation which is "ready to move into".
Dunstal Road is well placed for access into the heart of Halesowen which provides a wide range of shops / amenities. There is also highly regarded schooling close by including Lutley primary school, together with ease of access to motorway networks and into Birmingham city centre.
Set back beyond a good sized block paved driveway, which approaches a garage, the property is further enhanced by a beautifully landscaped rear garden.
Viewing is essential for this superb three bedroom family home to be fully appreciated. Early appointments are recommended to avoid disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Dunstall Road, Halesowen, B63
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cradley Heath Station1.7 miles
- Old Hill Station1.8 miles
- Lye Station1.9 miles
About the agent
The dark arts of estate agency are not something that most people will grapple with on a regular basis, so you need an agent with the skills to get you through the encounter relatively unscathed.
With more years of experience tucked under our belts than we care to remember, Eden Midcalf will be there for you every step of the way delivering exemplary customer service with a sprinkle of good humour!
With prominently situated offices in Stourb
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EST210015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eden Midcalf, Stourbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.