Cordwainers Court, Hungate, York
- Second Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking Space
- Open Plan Living Area
- City Centre Location
- Bathroom and En-Suite
- Popular Modern Development
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Potential Buy to Let Property
The internal accommodation is entered through a generous hallway with a useful storage cupboard. The heart of the wonderful home features an open plan living space with a high gloss black kitchen. The contemporary fitted kitchen has wall and base units and built-in appliances. The internal space is completed with the two bedrooms and a three piece bathroom with a white suite. The master bedroom also has the benefits of a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite shower room. There is also the huge advantage of a balcony.
The location could not be better for anyone looking for city living. Just minutes from all the attractions that York has to offer including the impressive York Minster, there are also many useful amenities and leisure facilities within easy reach. The city offers the popular racecourse, two large Universities, University of York and St. Johns University, and there are plenty of restaurants and bars offering an exciting nightlife. There are superb rail and road connections across the UK. For any further information on the apartment and the development please contact the office at your earliest convenience. The property also includes allocated parking and use of a lovely communal courtyard.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Cordwainers Court, Hungate, York
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station0.8 miles
- Poppleton Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Since we first opened our doors in 1997, we have helped more than 50,000 people move home across Yorkshire.
In fact, in the short time it takes you to read this sentence, it's likely that one of our team will be supporting someone, somewhere in Yorkshire, to make that move - as smoothly and quickly as possible.
Our team of over 250 staff, and the family of 22 branches, share the same mission:
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103556005245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linley and Simpson, York, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.