Peartree Way, London, SE10 0HZ
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite bathroom
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Private Courtyard
- Beautifully maintained
- Ample Storage
- Great Family Home
- Excellent Transport Links
Maintained to an extremely high standard throughout. This outstanding apartment offers a stylish modern fully fitted kitchen leading to an open plan living room with access to a private terrace. The property further benefits from two spacious double bedrooms with floor to ceiling windows and a luxurious family bathroom.
The is apartment ideally located a short bus ride from North Greenwich station with links into London Bridge and Canary Wharf. The property also benefits from easy access to the river, Greenwich Peninsula Ecology Park, shops and restaurants.
Lease Length: 995 years
Ground Rent: £400
Service Charge: £2,400
Peartree Way, London, SE10 0HZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westcombe Park Station0.6 miles
- Charlton Station0.7 miles
- West Silvertown Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GWSAL99364932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.