Wilberforce Road, N4 2SP
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Split Level
- Period Conversion
- Private Terrace
- Excellent Location
- Close To Finsbury Park & Arsenal Stations
- Flexible Furnishings
- Available 10th March 2021
The property has been recently refurbished to a good standard and offers a bright open plan reception with high ceilings and period features, a modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, two double bedrooms and a well fitted family bathroom.
Offering an excellent location, with Clissold Park on your doorstep, Finsbury Park and Arsenal Stations a 10 minute walk away and all of the local amenities Finsbury Park has to offer. Offered furnished, available immediately.
Wilberforce Road, N4 2SP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finsbury Park Station0.3 miles
- Arsenal Station0.4 miles
- Manor House Station0.6 miles
About the agent
David Andrew have been established since 1994 and over the years we have seen many of our clients choosing to return to us as their first choice of agent for sales, rental and property management services. As an independent agency, we can offer a tailor-made service that is unique for each customer and our long-standing experience in North London means we have an unrivalled and distinct advantage over our competitors. This winning combination enables us to achieve the best possible price for
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101291007904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Andrew, London - Highbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.