Turls Hill Road, SEDGLEY, DY3 1HG
- Distinctive and Traditional Detached Family Home
- Substantial and Extended Accommodation
- Three Bedrooms with Fitted Wardrobes
- Living Room plus Sitting Room
- Stunning 18ft 'L' Shaped Breakfast Kitchen
- Delightful Bathroom with Separate Bath and Shower Cubicle
- Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Ample Off Road Parking plus Garage
- Private and Extensive Rear Garden
- INTERIOR VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
The stunning family residence is situated in a highly desirable residential area local to amenities including shops, schools, public transport services and Sedgley Town centre is close to hand.
The property benefits from central heating, double glazing, ample off road parking plus a garage and an extensive family garden enclosed and private from neighbouring properties. The property is tastefully decorated throughout and all interested parties are recommended to view the interior to fully appreciate the immaculate detached home.
By way of tarmac driveway providing off road parking.
Double Glazed Entrance Porch
Having ceramic floor tiling.
Having composite front door, central heating radiator, under stairs cupboard and timber flooring.
Having low flush WC, wash hand basin built into vanity unit, tiling, chrome heated towel rail and two double glazed windows.
13' 8'' x 12' 1'' (4.16m x 3.68m)
Having coal effect gas fire with marble type surround, hearth and fire place, central heating radiator, timber flooring and double glazed sliding patio doors to breakfast area.
13' 6'' x 12' 5'' (4.11m x 3.78m)
Having coal effect gas fire with traditional feature surround and timber fireplace, central heating radiator, timber flooring and double glazed bay window.
'L' Shaped Breakfast Kitchen
22' 2'' x 18' 6'' (6.75m x 5.63m)
Having inset ceramic type sink top with a range of fitted base units and grey granite work tops, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. Range of fitted wall cupboards, wine rack, central heating radiator, flush ceiling spot lights and timber flooring. Double glazed windows, Velux windows and bi-folding doors to rear garden.
Having coloured glass double glazed window.
14' 2'' x 12' 5'' (4.31m x 3.78m)
Having fitted wardrobes and dressing unit, central heating radiator and double glazed bay window with coloured glass.
13' 3'' x 12' 3'' (4.04m x 3.73m)
Having range of quality fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and double glazed window.
10' 3'' x 9' 10'' (3.12m x 2.99m)
Having range of built in wardrobes, central heating radiator and two double glazed windows.
9' 9'' x 9' 5'' (2.97m x 2.87m)
Having 'White' suite comprising: freestanding bath with shower fitting, shower cubicle with shower fitting, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC built into vanity unit. Ceramic wall and floor tiling, extractor fan, central heating radiator, flush ceiling spot lights and double glazed window.
Enclosed and private from neighbouring properties, paved patio area, cold water tap, lawn area, gated side access, numerous flowers and flowering shrubs.
19' 4'' x 9' 4'' (5.89m x 2.84m)
Having 'Up & Over' door, double glazed window, light and power points.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Turls Hill Road, SEDGLEY, DY3 1HG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coseley Station1.3 miles
- Tipton Station2.2 miles
- Priestfield Tram Stop2.3 miles
About the agent
Skitts Estate Agents began in 1979 as a partnership and has proudly remained so for over 40 years. We are a local business, employing local people, in a local community.
This means the people who own the Company, run the Company on a daily basis and are responsible for all aspects of its growth, success and professionalism. Currently, the three Partners oversee eight branches and 30 staff across the West Midlands region and as such, are one of the largest independent sales and letting a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10660604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Skitts Estate Agents, Sedgley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.