Smithers Lane, East Peckham
- Ideal first time buy or investment property
- Well presented two bedroom first floor flat
- Enjoying elevated countryside views
- Private gated off road parking
- Walking distance to local amenities
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
Tenure: Share of Freehold
THE PROPERTY:The front door opens into a private entrance hall with coat hanging space and stairs to the first floor accommodation. On the first floor is a central corridor with doors to two bedrooms, a bathroom, large storage/airing cupboard and a sitting room. The sitting room enjoys an elevated view over countryside to the rear with a door to the kitchen. The kitchen has a front aspect overlooking an area of green and has a range of wall, base and drawer units with a single bowl sink and drainer set into the worktop with space and plumbing under for a washing machine. There is an integrated four ring electric hob with extractor fan above and further space for a low level fridge/freezer. Bedroom one has a double aspect to front/rear and a large built-in wardrobe. Bedroom two has a rear aspect also enjoying the countryside view. The bathroom has a white suite comprising; panelled bath with separate shower attachment above and splash screen, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Outside: There is a central gated entrance to private parking to the rear of the main building.
Tenure: Leasehold (1/22 Share of Freehold) 125 years granted1st September 1987 with 91 years now remaining.
Ground Rent: Peppercorn
Service Charge: Circa £730 per annum
Services: Mains electricity, water supply and drainage services connected but not tested.
Local authority: Tonbridge & Malling
Council tax: Band B
EPC: D (59)
VIEWING:By appointment with the selling agents, Lambert & Foster Paddock Wood Office: .
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Smithers Lane, East Peckham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yalding Station0.9 miles
- Beltring Station1.0 miles
- Wateringbury Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Lambert & Foster are leading independent estate agents in Kent and East Sussex, providing a fully integrated residential sales service. For over 100 years we have been successfully selling properties. We provide every client the invaluable benefit of our experience and knowledge to achieve the best results for you.
We sell a wide spectrum of properties including cottages, farmhouses, oasts and barns (converted and unconverted),modern houses, building plots and new developments. We also
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10735139. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert & Foster Ltd, Paddock Wood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.