Tollington Park, Finsbury Park
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Part furnished
- 1 double bedroom
- Top floor flat
- Part Furnished
- Available from Mid February
- EPC rating C
- 0.6 miles to Finsbury Park Station
Ascending to the top floor, entering through the door and directly in front you is a modern fitted bathroom complete with corner shower enclosure, vanity basin unit and WC. Leading up some steps to the main landing on the left is the kitchen, providing a solid wooden worktop along the left-hand wall with space still for a table and chairs. The living room sits adjacent to the kitchen, which is a fantastic size with beautiful original windows. The bedroom is at the rear of the property offering very quiet and peaceful area for you to relax and unwind.
0.3 miles away from your front door is Stroud Green Road: a North London foodie hotspot with eateries to suit all tastes, whether it be bibimbap from Korean-Japanese restaurant Dotori, spicy goat roti from newly opened Jerkmaica or beef flank pho from Q&T Vietnamese Kitchen. Following this road, you’ll also find Finsbury Park Station a mere 0.6 miles away.
BrochuresBrochureTollington Park, Finsbury Park
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Tollington Park, Finsbury Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finsbury Park Station0.4 miles
- Crouch Hill Station0.4 miles
- Arsenal Station0.6 miles
About the agent
We are a multi award-winning estate agency based in Finsbury Park, providing a personable, socially responsible and creative property consultancy service for jaded North Londoners.
Voted 7th best agent in the UK by the Best Estate Agent Guide 2019!
What distinguishes us from the sea of other agents across the city is our ability to provide a truly bespoke level of service, our commitment to the local community and our progressive approach to marketing and design.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30340681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Finsbury Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.