The Haversham, Marton Meadows, Cropper Road, FY4
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Lounge, Dining Room, Open Plan Kitchen/ Utility Room
- Downstairs WC, Four Piece Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Call Roman James Estates To Arrange Viewing
- HELP TO BUY
Ideally situated, the development affords easy access to all parts of the Fylde Coast including the nearby towns of Lytham, with its renowned 'green' and St. Annes - offering a superb variety of upmarket shopping facilities, lively bars and a firmly established restaurant quarter centred around Wood Street.
These popular holiday destinations are also internationally renowned for their numerous golf courses and links; the most notable being the Royal Lytham & St Annes Golf Club.
Marton Meadows is also ideally placed for the commuting with access to the M55 just a short drive away linking to the region's motorway network.
A new phase of luxury homes has now been released by Wainhomes onto the market which includes a superb collection of 1, 2 & 3 bedroom properties ideal for First Time Buyers.
WE HAVE A GREAT RANGE OF INCENTIVES AVAILABLE
We can offer a superb range of incentives including the Government backed HELP TO BUY* scheme. With a Government Help to Buy: Equity Loan you can buy a property at Marton Meadows with just a 5% cash deposit.
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen with inset Stainless Steel Sink and a Choice of Finishes (subject to build stage).
- Stainless Steel Double Electric Oven, 5 Ring Gas Hob with Silver Glass Splashback, Extractor Hood and Integrated Fridge Freezer.
- Chrome Sockets and Switches to Kitchen and Adjoining Open Plan Room.
- Roca 'Victoria Plus' Sanitaryware in White, Deva Brassware and Methven Showers.
- Bathrooms and En-Suites to be Half Tiled on all Walls with a Choice of Porcelanosa Tiles.
- Television Aerial Point and Telephone Point to Master Bedroom & Lounge. USB sockets to Lounge, Kitchen and All Bedrooms.
- Gas Central Heating to NHBC Specification.
- Security Alarm.
- External Lights to Front and Rear, Power and Lighting to all Garages, Gardens Turfed to Front & Rotavated to Rear, External Tap & 1.8m Close Boarded Divisional Fencing to Rear Garden.
- 10 Year NHBC Buildmark Warranty & 2 Year Wainhomes Warranty.
LOUNGE 21' 1" x 11' 10" (6.43m x 3.61m)
KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM/DINING ROOM 16' 11" x 21' 1" (5.16m x 6.43m)
CLOAKROOM 3' 8" x 4' 8" (1.12m x 1.42m)
MASTER BEDROOM 10' 6" x 13' 7" (3.2m x 4.14m)
EN-SUITE 8' 4" x 4' 10" (2.54m x 1.47m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 0" x 11' 1" (3.66m x 3.38m)
BEDROOM THREE 10' 3" x 9' 6" (3.12m x 2.9m)
BEDROOM FOUR 9' 6" x 9' 8" (2.9m x 2.95m)
BATHROOM 9' 7" x 5' 7" (2.92m x 1.7m)
BrochuresS2 - 4 Page Lands...
The Haversham, Marton Meadows, Cropper Road, FY4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Blackpool South Station2.3 miles
- Squires Gate Station2.3 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Roman James Estates, Blackpool
Roman James Estates 29 Whitegate Drive, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY3 9AA
The Roman James Service
Welcome to Roman James Estates....we are a local, independent, family run estate and letting agency.
The Roman James team are able to tailor appointments and accompanied viewings to meet your needs across the Blackpool and Fylde Coast areas.
Our services include free no obligation valuations, 3D floor plans, detailed brochures, social media marketing, high-quality photography and stunning
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681003563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.