Mount Road, Southdown, Bath
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Separate kitchen and Living Rooms
- Enclosed rear garden with gardener
- Close to local amenities
- Available Fully furnished
- Available 1st September
- 11 Month Tenancy Length
Beautifully presented 4 double bedroom spacious student property with a wonderful south facing garden. Conveniently located to local amenities, also includes off street parking and is on the bus route to University of Bath.
Property Description - Enjoy living in this beautifully presented 4 double bedroom student property! Offering spacious furnished accommodation situated close to local shops & on a bus route for the University of Bath.
The ground floor comprises two reception rooms, cloakroom and a stylish kitchen opening onto a large south facing garden.
Heading upstairs there are three bedrooms with breath taking views and a family bathroom.
The front of the property includes a small front garden, off street parking for 2-3 cars and to the rear a wonderful garden with a patio area.
EPC rating: D
Student Applicant Guide - 1.If you would like to view one of our student properties, please call the Zest office on selecting option 1 to book in a property viewing slot.
2. Following the viewing, if you would like to make an offer on a property please do soon as soon as possible. To do this you will need to complete the online "STUDENT APPLICATION FORM" that was emailed to you at the time of the viewing.
3. Upon receipt of your application it will be submitted to the landlord of the property to see if they wish to accept it. Please note that during this time other potential applications may be being put forward.
4. If your offer is accepted by the landlord, all students listed on the application form will then receive an email to their individual email addresses. This email will contain a website link that will take you to an electronically signable “STUDENT TENANT TERMS OF CONDITIONS”. This form requires an electronic signature and you will also be required to upload proof of ID (Passport/Driving License) and your student ID. If you do not yet have a student ID card, please upload the email confirmation that details you have secured a place at University. These must be completed within 48 hours from the time of offer acceptance.
5. All students will require guarantors that must be UK based. All student’s guarantors will also receive an email that has a website link that once clicked will open an electronically signable “GUARANTOR TERMS AND CONDITIONS”. This form requires an electronic signature and your guarantor will also be required to upload proof of ID (Passport/Driving License). These must be completed within 48 hours from the time of offer acceptance.
6. You will be required to pay a non-refundable holding deposit in order to secure the property, this amounts to £100 per student. Please note that this amount will then be used towards your first month’s rent and is not a fee. Holding deposits are non-refundable in the event a tenant fails the referencing process or decides not to proceed with their application for the property. The holding deposit needs to be paid into the Zest Account 48 hours of your application being accepted. Please note until a holding deposit has been paid, we will continue to accept other applications.
PLEASE NOTE ONCE WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR HOLDING DEPOSIT, WE ARE LEGALLY BOUND BY A 15 DAY DEADLINE TO REFERENCE ALL TENANTS AND GUARANTORS AND COMPLETE ALL OF THE SIGNED LEGAL DOCUMENTATION, WE THEREFORE ASK FOR YOUR FULL COOPERATION TO ENSURE THIS DEADLINE IS MET. FAILURE TO MEET THIS DEADLINE WILL RESULT IN THE HOLDING DEPOSIT BEING FORFEITED.
BrochuresMount Road, Southdown, Bath
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Mount Road, Southdown, Bath
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station0.8 miles
- Bath Spa Station1.7 miles
- Freshford Station4.6 miles
About the agent
Zest is fast becoming known for offering an energetic, honest, professional service to both landlords and tenants.
Zest’s vision is simple: to be ‘Bath’s leading property services organisation by excelling in customer service.’
Set-up by a team of Letting Specialists, Landlords and Investors who wanted to make a positive difference in the lives of tenants and landlords, Zest Lettings & Management prides itself on a team who are knowledgeable, caring, proactive and deliver results.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30344434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zest, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.