Wells Avenue, Southend On Sea
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- LARGE LOUNGE / DINING ROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN
- MODERN BATHROOM
- SEPARATE SHOWER
- DRIVEWAY FOR SEVERAL CARS
- LARGE GARDEN
- CLOSE TO STATION
Under the 1979 estate Agents Act Notice is hereby given that a Member of staff at Martin & Co is the vendor of this property.
LOUNGE/DINER 37' 10" x 10' 10" (11.55m x 3.31m) Grey laminate flooring, fireplace, two radiators, bay window to front aspect, patio doors leading to conservatory, stairs leading to bedroom four.
KITCHEN 12' 1" x 7' 11" (3.7m x 2.43m) Tiled floor, radiator, wall and base units, built in oven/hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, window leading to rear aspect.
CONSERVATORY 16' 2" x 11' 4" (4.93m x 3.47m) Base units and plumbing for washing machine, patio doors leading to garden, carpet, double door leading to bedroom three, windows to side and rear aspect.
BATHROOM 9' 0" x 7' 9" (2.75m x 2.38m) Tiled floor and walls, toilet, wash basin vanity unit, bath, separate shower, towel rail radiator,obscured window to side aspect.
BEDROOM 1 (DOUBLE) 11' 5" x 8' 1" (3.48m x 2.48m) Carpet, radiator, window to side aspect.
BEDROOM 2 (SINGLE) 9' 0" x 7' 10" (2.76m x 2.39m) Carpet, radiator, cupboard with electrical fuse board, window to front and side aspect.
BEDROOM 3 (DOUBLE) 17' 7" x 9' 6" (5.37m x 2.9m) Carpet, radiator, window to rear aspect, double doors to front aspect, loft hatch, boiler, electric fuse board.
BEDROOM 4 (DOUBLE) 13' 7" x 12' 4" (4.16m x 3.76m) Landing, carpet, radiator, doors to eves and loft, velux window to rear aspect, restricted ceiling height.
BrochuresSales Brochure - ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Wells Avenue, Southend On Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southend Airport Station0.5 miles
- Rochford Station1.1 miles
- Prittlewell Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Martin & co Southend are located on the high street and has a network of almost 300 offices throughout the UK. Established in 1986, it provides a responsive local letting and sales service with the backing of a national brand.
National strength, local knowledge
We have decades of experience in the property market. We are constantly striving to become the best; the best in the country, the best in your area - and the best for your property. Every office is run by
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100538006281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Southend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.