Rose Grove, Galgate, Lancaster, LA2
- Three/Four Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Spacious Living Accommodation Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms With An Extra Attic/Fourth Bedroom
- Popular Area Close To Lancaster University And The M6
- Corner Plot With Front, Side And Rear Gardens
- Modern Kitchen And Bathroom
Entrance to the property is through the porch with access into the lounge with stairs to first floor, from here you go through to the kitchen and this is open to rear dining room with access out onto the garden. Off the lounge is the extended accommodation offering a spacious reception area with multi burner.
To the first floor there are three bedrooms all of which are good size doubles. From the landing there are stairs leading to a converted loft area currently being used as a bedroom. There is also a WC and separate bathroom with shower.
It is our understanding that the loft conversion may have been undertaken and completed without obtaining planning consent/building regulation approval and all prospective purchasers should rely upon their own enquiries and investigations as to the permitted and practicable use of this area.
7'9" x 6'8" (2.36m x 2.03m)
11'11" x 16'9" (3.63m x 5.11m)
16'8" x 7'9" (5.08m x 2.36m)
16'8" x 9'8" (5.08m x 2.95m)
16'8" x 16'9" (5.08m x 5.11m)
11'7" x 8'8" (3.54m x 2.65m)
16'1" x 12'1" (4.9m x 3.68m)
11'3" x 11'8" (3.43m x 3.56m)
11'3" x 11'6" (3.43m x 3.51m)
14'4" x 11'1" (4.37m x 3.38m)
7'9" x 8'2" (2.36m x 2.48m)
16'7" x 10'9" (5.06m x 3.28m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEnergy CertificateEPC.jpg
Rose Grove, Galgate, Lancaster, LA2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lancaster Station3.8 miles
- Heysham Port Station5.4 miles
About the agent
Entwistle Green are one of the longest established and most respected estate and letting agents in the North West of England, with almost 100 years-experience in property sales and lettings. With a wide network across Merseyside, Cheshire and Lancashire, from Crewe to Carnforth, we are well placed to make sure that your property sale or purchase in our region is a resounding success. Winners of the Gold Award at the Estate Agency (ESTA) Awards for best large chain in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LAN210003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Lancaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.