Folly Lane North, Farnham, Surrey
- Two double bedrooms
- Large, private corner plot
- Mature non-overlooked garden
- Unique studio/workshop
- Close to Farnham Park
- Easy access to town centre
Positioned in a private, non-estate location, is this unique and well presented two bedroom semi detached bungalow with large studio workshop, ideal for someone with a home business or requiring a vast hobby space.
The property comprises a large entrance hall which offers versatile space at the centre of the property. There is a fitted kitchen and a spacious living/dining room which has patio doors leading onto the large, mature corner plot garden which is complete with various flowers, shrubs and trees.
Both bedrooms feature fitted wardrobe spaces and have sunny views across the garden. Further benefits include a three piece fitted bathroom, as well as altered parking facilities, meaning off-road parking is available from the rear of the plot from Drovers Way.
The Folly Hill area is a popular residential area, particularly for its close proximity to Farnham Park, just 500 yards from the property, offering golf and cricket facilities, as well a cafe and acres of country park ideally for walking. The Georgian town centre of Farnham is located just beyond the park, and presents various shops, boutiques and restaurants, as well as historic attractions such as Farnham Castle.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Folly Lane North, Farnham, Surrey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Farnham Station1.6 miles
- Aldershot Station2.1 miles
- Ash Station4.1 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!
We have been successfully selling and letting property for over 30 years' in which time we have earned a reputation for
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FRN200185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.