West End, Witney, Oxfordshire
- Refurbished period property dating from 1750
- Grade ll and conservation area
- Gas central heating
- Sitting room with fireplace
- Period features
- Charming garden
- Resident's parking permit
- Central Witney location
Recently updated charming four bedroom terraced listed cottage, with numerous period features and delightful garden. Located in central Witney within walking distance of the town centre.
Entrance hall leading to sitting room with exposed stone walls and beams, open fireplace with fire grate and canopy. Dining room with Victorian style fireplace and quarry tiled floor. Kitchen with fitted sink unit and cupboards below. Space for freestanding further cupboards, cooker and appliances. Cloakroom and utility area.
First floor master bedroom with updated en suite bathroom to include corner bath. Two further bedrooms and a family bathroom recently refurbished.
Second floor eaves bedroom with sloping ceilings and exposed A frame beams.
The property has undergone extensive renovation in the last few years to include work to the roof, secondary double glazing, updates to the kitchen and bathrooms, new carpets etc. Further details and guarantees are available.
Charming enclosed rear garden with patio area and several examples of specimen planting, surrounded by gravel borders.
Residents parking permit available.
Located in the conservation area and within easy reach of central Witney, schools, shops and bus routes etc.
Please call for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
West End, Witney, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finstock Station4.2 miles
- Combe Station4.7 miles
- Hanborough Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Versatile & Comprehensive Property Consultancy
Specialising in high quality homes to buy and to let in key locations throughout Oxfordshire and the surrounding villages, we have developed a versatile and comprehensive property consultancy.
Sales and lettings offices in Headington, Summertown, East Oxford and Witney with our Head Office comprising property management and our buy-to-let investment services. We pride ourselves on being expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WIE210011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Scottfraser, Witney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.