Campion Hall Drive, Didcot
- Two double bedroom end terrace house.
- No onward chain.
- Cul-de-sac location.
- Tidy presentation throughout.
- Good size low maintenance garden offering a very private aspect.
- UPVC double glazed windows.
The town of Didcot offers comprehensive leisure and sporting facilities for all ages and has a shopping complex that opened in 2005, named the Orchard Centre, with multiplex cinema, Cornerstone art centre and various cafes and restaurants. Didcot has excellent road links to the A34 which in turn lead to the M40 in the north and the M4 in the south and there is also an excellent mainline train service into London Paddington, approx. 40 minutes. The property also offers access to the highly regarded independent preparatory and senior schools in both Abingdon and Oxford as well as the Europa school in Culham and the primary and secondary schools locally in Didcot.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Campion Hall Drive, Didcot
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Didcot Parkway Station1.1 miles
- Appleford Station2.8 miles
- Cholsey Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Thomas Merrifield has been offering a personal, proactive and professional service to the local community since 1996 which makes our office the longest serving independent Estate Agent in Didcot, and with eight networked offices in Oxfordshire we offer a wide range of properties to buy or rent throughout the county.
Our offices are located in Abingdon, Wallingford, Didcot, Bicester, Witney, Grove, Oxford and Kidlington which cover all the major tow
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10730768. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.