Exchange Road, Watford, WD18
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- BRAND NEW FUNRISHED 1 BED APARTMENT
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- TOWN CENTRE CLOSE TO STATIONS AND HOSPITAL
- ENERGY RATING 'C'
- AVAILABLE NOW
- COUNCIL TAX BAND 'B'' £1525.90pa
New 1 bedroom apartment with private balcony, town centre location close to stations and hospital. Furnished and available immediately. Open plan living room and kitchen with access to private balcony, large bedroom, modern shower room and a large storage cupboard. Communal roof garden. Low council tax band 'B'. Furnished and available now.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Exchange Road, Watford, WD18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford High Street Station0.4 miles
- Watford Junction Station0.5 miles
- Watford Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Marshall Vizard…a passion for property.
Marshall Vizard is an established independent residential Estate Agency operating from modern offices on Station Road, Watford, just a short walk from Watford Junction Station.
Our enthusiastic approach to estate agency is supported by a firm belief in traditional values of service and customer satisfaction. Since opening in January 2003, we have built up an excellent track record of results in and around the Watford area, and have also deve
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19078141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshall Vizard, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.