Moreton Road, Aston Upthorpe
- Beautifully well-appointed, semi-detached family home situated in the highly desirable village of Aston Upthorpe
- Offering two double bedrooms & a further single bedroom with modern white family bathroom suite
- Stylish extended open planned kitchen/dining room with separate utility area & downstairs cloakroom
- Light and airy living room, main gas radiator central heating with UPVC double glazed windows and doors
- Fantastic wooden cabin/studio with light & Power, offering a kitchen area and very useful shower room
- Generous westly facing rear garden mainly laid to lawn with vegetable patch and storage sheds
- An abundance of nature and local walks are all on the property's doorstep awaiting exploration
- Secure off road parking for several vehicles set behind the property and approached via a service road
- The towns of Didcot and Wallingford are all within easy reach of this picturesque village
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Moreton Road, Aston Upthorpe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cholsey Station1.8 miles
- Didcot Parkway Station3.2 miles
- Goring & Streatley Station4.7 miles
About the agent
...your move, our passion
Hodsons Estate Agents is an independent and established family-run Estate Agency. As local agents we provide an exemplary property service throughout Didcot, Wallingford and all the surrounding villages.
We are dedicated to understanding your needs and putting your interests first, guiding you through your property journey, giving honest, professional advice until completion. Yes, we are genuinely in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10720686. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hodsons, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.