Perch Mews, Biddenham, Bedford
- 3 bedroom semi detached
- Beautiful master bedroom and en-suite
- Beautiful open plan kitchen/diner
- Close to Bedford train station
- Driveway to side for 2 cars
- Duel Aspect
- Perfect family home
- Popular location in Biddenham
- Popular location, close to all local amenities and transport links
- Viewing advised
Externally the property offers a front laid to lawn area and a side garden which has recently been landscaped. The property also benefits from a driveway providing off road parking for up to two vehicles.
The property comprises of:
Living Room - 16' 1" x 10'
Kitchen / Dining Room - 16' 1" x 10' 9"
Bedroom 1 - 10' 10" x 10' 9"
Bedroom 2 - 9' 5" x 10' 8"
Bedroom 3 - 9' 5' x 7' 1"
Rear landscaped garden - shed - and access to rear driveway.
Front laid to lawn area.
Driveway - x2 vehicles.
Set within the newly built development of St Marys you are in easy reach of the village Biddenham itself with the Three Tuns public house and nearby shops are at Gt Denham, Bromham and Bedford with its mainline station. The new A421 bypass takes you to Milton keynes, Northampton and to St Neots, Biggleswade etc at the A1
Perch Mews, Biddenham, Bedford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedford Station1.5 miles
- Bedford St. Johns Station2.1 miles
- Kempston Hardwick Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Goodacres Residential, we are your new local high street agent. We believe in putting you the customer first and making sure we focus on delivering outstanding results. We are the first High street agent in your area that lets you choose how you sell your property. Online service or the traditional estate agent service, we are here to help.
Goodacres is a forward-thinking estate agency combining traditional methods with a modern approach which enables us to cover all aspects
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS1604. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodacres Residential, Kempston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.