Fulham Reach, Fulham
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE
- Three Bedrooms/ Three Bathrooms
- Direct River Views
- Air Conditioning
- Approx 1600 Sq. Ft.
- Resident Gym & Swimming Pool
- Private Cinema
- Golf Simulator
- Managed by Martin & Co
Fulham Reach provides superb riverside living. The development is situated on the north bank and benefits from excellent on site facilities including a screening room, spa & swimming pool, gym, golf simulator and a 24 hour concierge. Local transport links include Hammersmith underground station with access to the Hammersmith & Circle, District, Circle and Piccadilly lines.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Fulham Reach, Fulham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hammersmith (District & Piccadilly) Station0.4 miles
- Hammersmith (Hammersmith & City) Station0.4 miles
- Barons Court Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Martin & Co Riverside specialises in new build sales and lettings both North & South of the river in the Prime Central London areas along The Thames.
Our Chelsea office is the leading estate agent in the SW10 Chelsea area, specialising in property sales in SW3 & SW10, corporate lettings and property management.
In Battersea Reach we have 2 offices which are solely focused on the development itself looking after sales, lettings & management of the 1400 residential unit’s onsite, wo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100783006022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, London Riverside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.