Millers Court, Ormskirk
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Circa 609 Square Feet
- Fitted Kitchen
- Communal Gardens
- Allocated Parking
- Conveniently Situated to Local Amenities
- 50% Shared Ownership Basis
Accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall with built in storage cupboard, intercom entry and stairs to the first floor where there are two good sized bedrooms and a cosy lounge with an attractive feature fireplace and aspects overlooking the well-kept communal gardens. Just off the landing area is a three-piece family bathroom which includes a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a panelled bath. The fitted kitchen includes an array of wall and base units with ample workspace and space for appliances.
The external areas include communal gardens and allocated parking. The property is subject to a maintenance charge which includes care of the gardens, hallways and covers buildings insurance. Full details can be obtained from our offices. The property is situated within walking distance of the railway station and is perfectly located to enjoy all that Ormskirk has to offer including its bustling market, leisure facilities, and excellent shopping. The M58 motorway is only a short drive making this an ideal home for the commuter.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Millers Court, Ormskirk
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ormskirk Station0.2 miles
- Aughton Park Station1.0 miles
- Town Green Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Arnold and Phillips offer a fresh and exciting approach to selling, with a branded concept and a comprehensive team of respected individuals with the ability to deal with all professional enquiries pertaining to the property market including sales, lettings, surveys, land, rural, planning, project management, interior design and investments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10563021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Arnold & Phillips, Ormskirk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.