City Apartments, City Centre
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- City Centre Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Master
- Wall Mounted LCD TVs
- Integrated Appliances
- Bathroom/WC with Shower
- Close to Monument Metro
- Central Location
- Close to Both Universities
- AVAIL 13/09/2021 - 12/09/2022
This modern and spacious apartment has an open plan kitchen/lounge with integrated appliances including washing machine and dishwasher. There are leather sofas and wall mounted TV's provided. The bathroom is newly refurbished and the bedrooms are of good size with double beds, wardrobes, desks and chairs and the master benefits an en-suite.
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
City Apartments, City Centre
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manors Station0.3 miles
- Newcastle Central Station0.5 miles
- Jesmond Metro Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Why Walton Robinson?
Operating since 2001, Walton Robinson has a respected reputation for delivering a first class service in sales, lettings and investment.
We pride ourselves on delivering the highest levels of customer services and professionalism. WR is proud to be a member of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), the National Association of Estate Agents (NAEA) and the Property Ombudsman (TPO).
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30350018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walton Robinson, Newcastle Upon Tyne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.