11a Southcote Road, Bournemouth
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Beautifully Modern Top Floor Flat
- LONG LET
- Located In The Heart Of Bournemouth Town Centre, Close To Train/Bus Station & Award Winning Beaches
- Open Plan Living Studio Flat With Private Balcony
- Newly Fully Fitted Kitchen & Shower Room With Storage Cupboard
- Secure Entry Phone System With Gated Entrance
- Walking Distance To Restaurants, Bars, Shops & All Other Amenities
This modern TOP FLOOR STUDIO FLAT situated in a stylish secure block which was built approximately a 1 year ago, the property benefits from OPEN PLAN LIVING with lounge, bedroom & dining room, NEWLY FITTED KITCHEN & SHOWER SUITE, storage cupboard & PRIVATE SUNNY BALCONY.
Further benefits include Entry Phone System, Communal Gardens, Electric Heating and walking distance to Restaurants, Bars, Shops and all other amenities.
11a Southcote Road, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station0.2 miles
- Pokesdown Station1.6 miles
- Branksome Station2.6 miles
About the agent
MK Estates launched in 2013, an independent company ready to embrace change and challenge the traditional estate agency way to improve how our industry works. Our aim is to provide you with a personal and professional, stress-free service for all your residential and commercial property requirements.
As well as being Estate agents by day, we are landlords and home owners so we know only too well what you are looking for when selecting an agent to look af
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10749529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MK Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.