Station Road, Wymondham
- Semi Detached House in need of updating and modernising
- Offered with No Onward Chain!
- 2 double bedrooms and bathroom off landing
- 13' master with attractive fireplace
- Dual aspect, galley-style kitchen with garden access
- 16'4 lounge featuring an open fireplace within a brick surround
- Separate dining room
- Gas central heating via Combi-boiler, mostly wood-framed single glazing with secondary glazing
- Off-road driveway parking and 98' rear garden
- A must view - call for further info
OUTSIDE The property is located within easy reach of the town centre, A11 and rail station, and close to a crossroads providing convenient road links. A brick weave driveway fronts the property providing off-road parking, flanked by a shrub bed to the left-hand side. A wooden gate leads through from the driveway to the approx. 98' x 23' rear garden. Abutting the house is a patio with steps down to a section of wooden decking and mature borders, leading down a gentle slope to a new patio at the rear of the garden space, with attractive views.
DIRECTIONS At the traffic lights and crossroads where London Road B1172, Avenue Road and Station Road all meet, take Station Road where the property can be found almost immediately on the right-hand side, before reaching the junction with Ayton Road.
We offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service via our affiliated agency, Dragonfly Lettings. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free, no obligation review of your current portfolio then please contact the office to discuss this further.
DISCLAIMER Whilst we have endeavoured to ensure these details are a fair and accurate representation of the property at the point of listing, please note that they are for guidance purposes only and we do not seek advice from the seller's legal representative or liaise with management companies, planning departments or building control in their preparation. We strongly advise that you inspect the property and surrounding area on Google maps and street view prior to viewing. Please also note the photographs do not infer that items shown are included in the sale, the measurements quoted are approximate and the fixtures, fittings and appliances have not been tested, therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order. If there is any point which is of particular importance to you then please obtain professional confirmation of it.
Should you wish to view one of our properties, we will require certain pieces of personal information from you in order to provide a professional service to you and our client, the seller. The personal information you provide to us will be shared with the seller, but it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
Should you wish to proceed and make an offer on a property, some of the personal information you provide to us will be passed to the seller. Again, it will not be shared with any other third parties without your consent.
More information on how we hold and process your data is available upon request or on our website.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Station Road, Wymondham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station0.2 miles
- Spooner Row Station2.6 miles
- Attleborough Station5.5 miles
About the agent
As an independent family-owned estate agency with three branches across Norfolk, hammondlee came from humble beginnings, seeing early success with customers who were overwhelmed by our positive attitude to estate agency.
Our desire to deliver an unrivalled service, one which we would expect to receive ourselves, can only be achieved by establishing a relationship based on trust and care throughout your move. Our customers tell us that we are different because we take the time to underst
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100361019681. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by hammondlee, Wymondham,. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.