Countess Street, Stockport
- Four Bedroom Edwardian Semi Detached Home
- In Need Of Updating Offering Great Potential
- Situated In A Sought After And Convenient Location
- Property Retains Many Original Period Features
A handsome grey fronted four bedroom semi detached property in need of updating throughout and being situated in this sought after and convenient position. The accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, attractive original stain glass door opening into the entrance hallway, some period features lounge with bay window to the front, separate sitting room with an original period fireplace, good size dining kitchen giving access to the downstairs shower room. On the first floor, there are four bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has cellars which are ideal for storage could be converted into further accommodation subject to planning permission and building regulations. Outside, to the rear the garden is layed to lawn, to the front there is a small cottage style garden and parking is only available on the road.
Outside, to the rear the garden is layed to lawn, to the front there is a small cottage style garden and parking is only available on the road.
Countess Street, Stockport
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Davenport Station0.2 miles
- Woodsmoor Station0.5 miles
- Stockport Station1.0 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agent.
Gascoigne Halman Bramhall office is managed by Matthew Clark, MNAEA, with over 22 year
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 801763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Bramhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.