Bingley Court, Canterbury
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Walking distance to the town centre
- En-suite to master
- Allocated parking
- Large living accomodation
- Two balconies
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern funishings
- Available September 2021
This development is very popular due to its location, just outside the City walls, and only a short walk away from the city Centre. The living room is both practical, spacious and incorporates a fitted kitchen with a range of attractive modern units which includes a washer/dryer. The main bathroom has a white suite with shower over the bath. All three bedrooms are double, with modern furnishings and big wardrobes . The living room is also furnished with modern fittings. Great size throughout with en-suite facilities to the master bedroom.
There is no better location for the City Centre and all it’s amenities and viewings are starting now and availablilty is September 2021
Bingley Court, Canterbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury East Station0.2 miles
- Canterbury West Station0.6 miles
- Chartham Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Our branch covers the entire local area and homes in the surrounding districts of Canterbury. Our friendly, experienced and proactive team are focused on finding our landlords the right tenant, achieving the right rental price and most importantly, keeping you safe and legal. Many of our expert agents live locally and have developed forward-thinking knowledge of the area boasting years of collective experience, giving them unique insight into the rental local market.
Why choose Mann?
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000543362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann Lettings, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.