The Chantry, Harlow
- FOUR BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Walking Distance To Harlow Town Train Station
- Ideal Family Forever Home
- Added Benefit of Downstairs Cloakroom
- Spacious Property With Ample Storage
- Located In A Conservation Area
- EPC Rating: C
This property, located in a conservation area, would make a perfect family forever home as it is extremely spacious and has loads of potential. It is located just 15 minutes walk from Harlow Town Train Station giving you direct access to London Liverpool Street as well as Cambridge and Stansted Airport. It is also 5 minutes walk to Tanys Dell Primary School and a 15 minute walk to Mark Hall Academy. You also have all the local amenities close by including a supermarket, salons, takeaway restaurants, sports clubs and pharmacy.
The property comprises porch, large entrance hall, lounge / diner, kitchen, extra space for a study area or play area, downstairs cloakroom, four double bedrooms, first floor family bathroom and secluded rear garden. Call us now to arrange your viewing!
Entrance Hall - 3.66m x 2.13m (12'40 x 7'81) - Stairs leading to the first floor landing, double glazed window to front aspect, carpeted flooring, smoke alarm.
Downstairs W.C - 1.52m x 0.91m (5'13 x 3'13) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, carpeted flooring, low level W.C.
Lounge - 6.40m x 2.74m (21'71 x 9'66) - Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, carpeted flooring, TV aerial point, power points, door leading to garden.
Kitchen - 3.05m x 2.44m (10'18 x 8'56) - Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, laminate flooring, tiled splash backs, fat top work surfaces, electric over and hob, double drainer unit sink, power point.
Porch - 1.83m x 0.91m (6'69 x 3'78) - Double glazed window to front aspect, carpeted flooring.
First Floor Landing - 2.44m x 1.83m (8'28 x 6'55) - Carpeted flooring.
Family Bathroom - 2.44m x 1.52m (8'17 x 5'43) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, vinyl flooring, extractor fan, panel enclosed bath with shower attached, wash basin with mixer tap, tiled walls.
Bedroom One - 3.66m x 3.73m (12'84 x 12'03) - Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, carpeted flooring, fitted wardrobes, TV aerial point, power points.
Bedroom Two - 3.38m x 3.05m (11'01 x 10'18) - Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, carpeted flooring, built in storage cupboard, TV aerial point, power points.
Bedroom Three` - 2.74m x 2.74m (9'15 x 9'79) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, carpeted flooring, power points.
Bedroom Four - 2.74m x 2.44m (9'20 x 8'52) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpeted flooring, phone point.
BrochuresThe Chantry, HarlowBrochure
The Chantry, Harlow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Town Station1.0 miles
- Harlow Mill Station1.0 miles
- Sawbridgeworth Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Kings Group Harlow are fully committed to excelling and meeting every aspect of our client's needs and expectations.
Our busy office in the heart of the town centre is perfectly located to offer our services with our award-winning team of staff, on hand, Monday through to Saturday.
Harlow has a large residential area and is situated on the border of Hertfordshire, with Church Langley located less than 15 minutes away. It has extensive shopping faciliti
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30351687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.