Twyn-yr-odyn, Vale of Glamorgan, CF5 6BG
- Traditional detached bungalow
- With off road parking & a garage
- Entrance hall
- Lounge, kitchen/dining room
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom & separate WC
- Generous lawned garden
SITUATION The hamlet of Twyn-Yr-Odyn benefits from a public house, children's playground & allotments with the Village of Wenvoe a short distance away including a Church, primary school, village post office and store, three public houses with dining facilities and a golf club. Wenvoe is within approximately 1 miles from Culverhouse Cross where an excellent road network radiates from a roundabout on the western fringe of the City of Cardiff and provides access to Junction 33 of the M4 Motorway for commuting further afield. Culverhouse Cross includes multiple "national outlets" including Marks & Spencer, Tesco and B & Q. There is a main intercity train service available at Cardiff with London/Paddington, reached in around two hours.
ABOUT THE PROPERTY * Entrance hall providing access to reception space and bedroom accommoation
* Lounge with central feature solid fuel fireplace
* Kitchen/dining room fitted with a range of wall and base units
* 'Rayburn' range cooker to remain
* Dining room with ample space for entertaining
* Bedroom one with fitted wardrobes
* Bedroom two with fitted bedroom furniture
* Bathroom suite & separate WC
GARDENS AND GROUNDS * Private off road parking
* Single detached garage
* Enclosed garden with lovely lawned area and range of mature shrubs
* Rear courtyard garden
TENURE AND SERVICES Freehold. Mains electric, water and sewerage connect to the property. Solid fuel heating.
DIRECTIONS From Culverhouse Cross, follow the A4050 in a southerly direction initially signposted towards Barry/Cardiff Airport. At the first roundabout after the retail park turn right at the roundabout signposted St Lythans/Twyn Ty Odyn. Past The Beech Tree Inn and continue on up the hill along St Lythans Road into the hamlet of Twyn Yr Odyn. Bear right at Hill Terrace as the road turns; and then turn right after about 150 yards into Seaview Terrace and continue past the Horse and Jockey Public House, Awelfan will be the next property on your right hand side.
PROCEEDS OF CRIME ACT 2002 Watts & Morgan LLP are obliged to report any knowledge or reasonable suspicion of money laundering to NCA (National Crime Agency) and should such a report prove necessary may be precluded from conducting any further work without consent from NCA.
Brochures(2018) 6-Page Bro...
Twyn-yr-odyn, Vale of Glamorgan, CF5 6BG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Waun-gron Park Station2.9 miles
- Dinas Powys Station3.0 miles
- Fairwater Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 1857, Watts & Morgan is one of the Oldest Firms of Chartered Surveyors, Auctioneers, Valuers and Estate Agents in South Wales.
With a vast amount of local knowledge we can offer extensive services on virtually every aspect of property related matters within the Residential, Commercial and Agricultural Property Markets.
Whether you are looking to buy, sell, let or bid for your dream property our friendly, professional staff will be pleased to help.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100565027298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watts & Morgan, Cowbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.