Southwood Court, Billericay
- Over 55`s development
- Modern first floor apartment
- Well equipped
- Private parking for both residents and visitors
- Close to well serviced local shops
- Lift for access
- Warm and welcoming environment
- Communal gardens to enjoy
- Bus route just a stones throw away
This luxury development with its wonderfully maintained gardens, is ideally situated within easy reach of the local parade of shops, offering everything that you need. The main bus route is a very short walk away, giving you access to the local high street and main towns.
The flat, accessed via a lift or stairs, has a lovely modern feel as soon as you walk in, with light carpets and complementing wall colour. The roomy, square hallway provides access to all rooms including the spacious store cupboard. Lounge/diner with bespoke TV unit and matching occasional tables to remain and glazed doors leading through to the well equipped kitchen with a range of wall and base units incorporating oven, hob with extractor over, fridge/freezer and half size washing machine. The bedroom houses a built in double wardrobe with bi-folding mirrored doors together with bespoke made fitted units wrapping around one corner and under the window to the front. Finally, the fully tiled bathroom provides a bath with shower over, sink with vanity unit under and W.C. In addition, there is a wall mounted mirror with light and shaver point and a separate heated towel rail. Blinds and curtains where fitted will be remaining at the property.
All apartments in this development are electrically heated and the whole building benefits from double glazing throughout. A communal laundry room is available for your convenience, together with use of the lounge facilities and a guest room which can be booked for visiting relatives. Parking is available to the rear of the building in the private car park.
Entrance Hall 7`8` x 6`8` (2.36m x 2.06m)
Lounge/diner 22`9` x 10`8` (6.9m x 3.26m)
Kitchen 7`7` x 6`11` (2.32m x 2.12m)
Bedroom 13`7` x 9`3` (4.14m x 2.82m)
Bathroom 6`9` x 5`7` (2.07m x 1.72m)
Council Tax Band D
EPC Rating C
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Southwood Court, Billericay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billericay Station1.1 miles
- Laindon Station3.2 miles
- Basildon Station3.4 miles
About the agent
As independent estate agents, based in Billericay, our livelihood is directly dependent on producing successful results for our clients. We do this whilst providing the best possible service for the best possible price and we aim to sell or rent your home within the shortest possible time with the least amount of disruption to your busy lives.
We can manage the whole process from our prompt arrival on valuation to the successful completion and the handing over of your keys: Our aim is f
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1915_TYLE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tyler Estates, Billericay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.