Bramblewick Drive, Littleover
- Beautifully presented detached family home
- Five bedrooms, two with ensuite bathroom
- Plenty of living space, a large living room and additional dining and sitting rooms
- Highly desireable location in a quiet corner of Heatherton Village
- Driveway parking with space for multiple cars
- Potential for a two storey rear extension with planning permission granted
Planning permission granted for a two storey rear and single storey front extension. (Kitchen/dining area, utility, bedroom, two ensuites, bathroom, outhouse and enlargement of the hallway).
Planning Portal Reference PP-07013610
Situated in Heatherton Village, the property looks out onto local nature and a duck pond, with footpath access from the front door. Heatherton Village is conveniently located for the A38, with access to the A50 and M1 further afield as well as the City Centre and local business parks and supermarkets.
STUDY 12' 4" x 10' 9" (3.76m x 3.3m)
DRAWING ROOM 17' 7" x 16' 9" (5.38m x 5.11m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 22' 2" x 10' 7" (6.78m x 3.25m)
SITTING ROOM 17' 5" x 12' 4" (5.33m x 3.76m)
CONSERVATORY 14' 4" x 12' 1" (4.37m x 3.69m)
MASTER BEDROOM 14' 11" x 11' 6" (4.55m x 3.51m)
ENSUITE 6' 1" x 6' 9" (1.87m x 2.07m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 2" x 11' 7" (3.71m x 3.55m)
BEDROOM THREE 9' 10" x 8' 3" (3.02m x 2.54m)
BEDROOM FOUR 12' 9" x 11' 8" (3.91m x 3.56m)
BEDROOM FIVE 8' 5" x 8' 2" (2.57m x 2.51m)
FAMILY BATHROOM 11' 10" x 6' 11" (3.63m x 2.11m)
Bramblewick Drive, Littleover
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Peartree Station2.0 miles
- Derby Station3.0 miles
- Willington Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Striving to offer the most professional and friendly service, we are a family run business with over 30 years combined experience in the industry.What we do
We specialise in selling and letting homes for the best price possible, managing your investments, and offering a range of property and financial services to suit your needs.Who we are
We are all local people who know the area like the back of our hand. Most of us grew up here, and thos
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100691004035. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.