Prebendal Avenue, Aylesbury
- GROUND FLOOR
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- RECEPTION HALL
- FITTED KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GLAZED / GAS TO RADIATOR CENTRAL HEATING
- ATTACHED, ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
LOCATION Southcourt - A family-based estate, very well established with some parts dating back to the 1930's. The area offers shopping facilities in a number of locations within the estate as well as fast food restaurants, religious centres, community halls and regular bus services reaching in and around the town. The new pedestrian bridge by the Railway Station links the heart of the town centre and Southcourt making all amenities very accessible by foot or cycle. There is a primary school and secondary school on the estate and the area forms part of the Aylesbury Grammar school catchment.
ACCOMMODATION In brief comprises as follows:- Large entrance porch, (of a size which provides ample storage for bikes etc..), reception hall with storage, lounge, fitted kitchen, modern family bathroom and two double bedrooms.
There is double glazing throughout and gas to radiator central heating
Outside is a private, enclosed rear garden accessed directly from the property or via a side gate.
There is driveway parking to the front of the property.
*OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN*
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Prebendal Avenue, Aylesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Station0.4 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station2.1 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.3 miles
About the agent
George David Estate Agents were established in 1992 by partners Andrew Evans and George Josey and are proud to be one of the longest serving agents in the town.The Guild of Professional Estate Agents
We are Aylesbury's carefully selected member of The prestigious Guild of Professional Estate Agents. As such we have access to powerful and sophisticated marketing techniques and are interlinked with over 780 independent estate agencies nationwide, giving o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100390005520. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by George David & Co, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.