Beresford Avenue Rochester ME1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 3 Bedroom Terrace
- Great location close to schools and transport links
- Large enclosed rear garden ideal for entertaining
- Loft Room
Once inside there is an entrance hallway, lounge/diner and a kitchen. Upstairs you have three bedrooms and a white suite bathroom. There is also a loft room. There is a driveway to the front and a rear garden. All in all a great family home.
BrochuresBrochure:Wards - ...
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Beresford Avenue Rochester ME1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chatham Station0.7 miles
- Rochester Station1.4 miles
- Gillingham Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Wards - Lettings, Medway Lettings
Suite 4A, Christchurch House , Beaufort Court, Sir Thomas Longley Road, Rochester, ME2 4FX
We like to do things differently. We believe that renting a property should be every bit as exciting as buying – a home is a home after all. That’s why every property we market includes professional style photography, Floor plans, a very handy video walk round and is showcased not just on our own website but all four leading property websites in the UK, giving the widest possible exposure. All this, and the backup of an extensive office network, we are here to help every step of the way.<
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P54932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards - Lettings, Medway Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.