Brooksby Street, Barnsbury, London, N1
- Private South facing garden
- Light and airy
- Two reception rooms
- Array of period features
- Quiet street, no through road
- Moments from Upper Street
- Beautifully presented
- Close to tubes and overground
This property comprises of its own front door which leads into an inviting hallway that is set upon the raised ground floor. Just off the hallway is a double reception room which houses a beautiful kitchen / dining room that is dual aspect; offering pleasant views over the secluded south facing garden to the rear and views onto the quiet tree lined street via the arched sash window to the front. The high spec kitchen is fully integrated and complimented with Quartz worktops. Towards the rear of the hallway are steps leading down to the private sunny south facing walled garden complete with patio and mature planting. There is good storage under the stairs and this floor also houses a handy W/C.
The first floor of this handsome home houses a generous reception to the front, which is adorned with natural light from the two large sash windows. There is also a feature fireplace and surround in the reception room with shelving and cupboards in the alcoves. To the rear of the first floor is a double bedroom with views over the garden.
The top floor accommodates the master bedroom which also offers an abundance of light from the two sash windows. Additionally, there is ample storage from the built-in quadruple wardrobes. To the rear of the top floor is a luxurious bathroom with his and her sinks, separate large bath, shower and marble floor with underfloor heating. There are two large loft spaces for additional storage.
Brooksby Street is one of Islington?s most sought-after streets located in the heart of Barnsbury, tree lined, peaceful (due to being a no-though road) with Barnsbury Square Garden at one end of the street. The property is well located just a short walk from Upper Street and close to various transport links including Angel and Highbury & Islington.
Brooksby Street, Barnsbury, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.3 miles
- Highbury & Islington Station0.4 miles
- Essex Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ISL200030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NEILSON & BAUER LTD, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.