Downsview, Small Dole, Henfield
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- 5 Bedrooms !!
- Stunning Views To Rear
- Exciting Modernisation Project
- Affordable Package For Growing Family
- Village Cul-De-Sac Location
- Two Garages
- Useful Attached Workshop
- Priced To Sell!
This spacious home offers incredible accommodation at an affordable price. The property comes to the market for the first time since it’s construction in 1967 and whilst general modernisation is required it ‘ticks a lot of boxes’ for the growing family. There is a lounge with wood burning stove and the original kitchen dining room leads into an extension providing an extra family area or dining room and there is also a useful workshop attached to the house. Upstairs there are 5 bedrooms and a bathroom/WC. The rear bedrooms enjoy stunning views over open fields towards the Downs.
Externally, there is a lawned rear garden which backs onto open fields, an enclosed front garden and both an integral garage and further garage immediately adjacent on the end of a compound. This home offers amazing potential and should be viewed at the earliest opportunity.
Downsview is tucked away on the north eastern outskirts of the village of Small Dole, yet Is only a few minutes walk to the local village stores and Post Office. Small Dole also has it’s popular village pub, the Fox and access to many miles of countryside walking within the South Downs. The larger village of Henfield is about 2 miles to the north offering a wider range of shopping facilities and the market town of Steyning is within 6 miles to the south. Schooling is available at Henfield (St Peter’s CEP School) and Upper Beeding Primary School just to the south.
BrochuresBrochureDownsview, Small Dole, Henfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Downsview, Small Dole, Henfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shoreham-by-Sea Station4.9 miles
- Southwick Station5.3 miles
- Fishersgate Station5.5 miles
About the agent
We have been helping buyers and sellers in Henfield and the surrounding area for over 20 years and realise the importance of striking a balance between modern technology and good old fashioned service!
At Richwards we strive to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Our staff are friendly and approachable, yet have the
expertise to guide you through the challenges of selling or buying a home.
We understand the importance of a pleasant custo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30353795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richwards Estate Agents Ltd, Henfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.