Glapthorn Road, Oundle. PE8 4PS
- 3 Receptions; 4 Bedrooms; 3 Bathrooms
- Exceptional Thermal Integrity
- Automated Zoned Under Floor Heating
- Automated Lighting; Music; CCTV; Alarm; Blinds
- Double Garage and Forecourt Parking
To the front there is ample hardstanding, access and parking with Double Garage and to the rear the property occupies a good sized, enclosed Garden, all within an established area and easily accessible to the noted Retail, Education and Health facilities of this vibrant Market Town.
Peterborough, Stamford and Northampton are within easy distance and high speed intercity services are available at Peterborough (Kings Cross) and Wellingborough (St Pancras) with the A1 and A14 providing exceptional communications to Cambridge and the West Midlands.
Straight stairs to first floor land with attractive glass balustrade system
Low suite wc and hand basin.
11'3" x 6'5" (3.43m x 1.96m)
19'1" x 11'3" (5.82m x 3.43m) High specification extensive bespoke contemporary units incorporating Miele appliances, Quooker boiling tap, Dekton worktops, central island.
16'4" x 12'9" (4.98m x 3.89m)
High specification units, dual access doors
Media cupboard/Boiler Room
22'11" x 14'10" (6.99m x 4.52m)
Extensive sliding glazed doors to garden
25'2" x 13'9" (7.67m x 4.19m)
Dual aspect with bay window to the front and glazed sliding doors to rear, high specification visual and sound entertainment systems
Master Bedroom Suite:
18'4" x 13'6" (5.59m x 4.11m)
7'5" x 5'10" (2.77 x 1.77)
En Suite Shower Room: Porcelanosa shower cubicle, wc and basin, fully tiled
11'8" x 11'3" (3.56m x 3.43m)
En Suite Shower Room: Porcelanosa shower cubicle, wc and basin
13'10" x 11'12" (4.22m x 3.66m)
12'6" x 11'11" (3.81m x 3.63m)
Fully tiled , fully fitted with Porcelansa shower, bath, wc and basin
Resin driveway to the front with ample parking leading to Double Garage: with automated door and internal access to utility room
Private enclosed rear gardens
Glapthorn Road, Oundle. PE8 4PS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Corby Station8.9 miles
About the agent
At Southams we believe that a home is not only somewhere to live, but also a conscious lifestyle decision and an underlining of your status and aspirations. This is why we try to encompass these attributes in our company’s ethos of hard work and dedication to making the complete moving process as enjoyable and rewarding as possible.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 94GlapRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Southams, Oundle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.