Standard Hill, Nottingham
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Desirable 2 Double Bedroom Apartment
- Second floor
- 2 Bath/Shower Room
- Master Bedroom With Dressing area
- Secured Gated Parking
- Residents Patio Area
- On-site Gym
- Available Now
- EPC Rating C
Accommodation briefly comprises of; entrance hall, living room, fully equipped kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing area, bedroom two with built in wardrobe, shower room, airing cupboard and additional storage cupboard.
Communal patio area for residents and on site gym (currently closed due to COVID)
Royal Standard House is in an enviable location only a stone’s throw from the City Centre and at the entrance to the exclusive Park Estate.
Externally secure allocated gated parking.
Viewing highly recommended to appreciate the high quality and spacious accommodation on offer.
Available now, not to be missed!
BrochuresBrochureStandard Hill, Nottingham
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Standard Hill, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Old Market Square Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the agent
Katie Homes is well known within Nottingham as a successful, reputable letting agent. We can arrange viewings at a time that suits you best, every day of the week.
We are situated at 76 Derby Road and our office welcomes clients to drop in at any time during our business hours. We are open:
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
10am – 2pm on Saturdays
We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service skills and fantastic lettings ability, ensuring Katie Homes receives nothing
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30354172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Katie Homes, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.