Dean Park, Lansdowne Road
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
- TWO GOOD SIZE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- BUILT WARDROBES FOR BOTH BEDROOMS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- GREAT MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM
- SOUTH FACING BALCONY TO THE REAR OF THE PROPERTY
- HUGE LIVING ROOM
- OFFERED ON A PART FURNISHED BASIS
- AVAILABLE MARCH 2021
The building is set in a prestige, gated development and is entered by a secure, communal, intercom entry system.
The apartment is offered on a part furnished basis, with both beds, sofas and a few other items being left in the property, including the white goods.
The apartment itself comprises of an entrance hall, a stunning bright and airy lounge/diner that is flooded with natural light and French Doors leading out onto a south/westerly facing balcony, two well proportioned double bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, fully fitted kitchen with tiled flooring and integrated gas hob, electric oven, seperate frdige/ freezer and a fully tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath, wash basin and WC.
Outside boasts beautifully kept communal gardens, secure allocated parking and visitor parking behind electric gates.
Location:Westbury Grange is located in the popular and sought after leafy suburb of Dean Park. Within a short walk are Bournemouth Town Centre, featuring award winning blue flagged sandy beaches and Meyrick Park Golf Course.
Charminster High Street is close by with its numerous bus links and further selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Access onto the A338 Wessex Way by car takes two minutes, while Bournemouth's International Airport and mainline train station are just 5 miles and 1 mile distant respectively.
Kitchen (11' 9'' X 8' 5'' (3.58m X 2.56m)
Bathroom (8' 10'' X 5' 7'' (2.69m X 1.70m)
Lounge/Diner (21' 0'' X 11' 10'' (6.40m X 3.60m)
Bedroom 1 (13' 0'' X 11' 9'' (3.96m X 3.58m)
Bedroom 2 (10' 11'' X 9' 4'' (3.32m X 2.84m)
The property will be available from March 2021 but, there is a chance for a tenancy to start mid- February 2021.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Dean Park, Lansdowne Road
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station0.4 miles
- Pokesdown Station2.0 miles
- Branksome Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Austin & Wyatt have been successfully providing an exemplary service to discerning homeowners since 1836. Whilst times have changed, and the ways that properties are rented has evolved, some crucial elements remain the same. A professional approach, the highest standards of client service and a thorough knowledge of the local area are still as apparent now to those who select Austin & Wyatt to let out their properties as they have ever been.
Highly skilled and qualified staff conduct a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 000637845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin & Wyatt Lettings, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.