Lime Grove, Chaddesden
- SUPERBLY APPPOINTED AND SYMPATHICALLY IMPROVED
- EARLY VIEWING ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL
- REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT TO OFFER CONTEMPORARY LIVING
- THREE BEDROOMS
- EPC RATING D
- WELL APPOINTED AND STYLISH REFITTED OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING KITCHEN
- ATTRACTIVE LOUNGE
- CONTEMPORARY REFITTED SHOWER ROOM
- EXTENSIVE AND MATURE REAR GARDEN
- TWO DRIVEWAYS (ONE TO REAR)
Occupying a sought after location and having the benefit of gas fired central heating (via a combination central heating boiler), replacement UPVC double glazed windows and composite doors and briefly comprises:- entrance porch, imposing reception hallway with feature tiled flooring, superb open plan and spacious living/refitted dining kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms (two double) and stylish refitted shower room. Outside, there is a mature and particularly pleasant garden to the rear elevation together with off road parking/garage space accessed from Elizabeth Close. There is also an additional driveway providing off road parking.
Lime Grove is a sought after location conveniently situated for both Chaddesden and Spondon respectively which offer a range of shops, schools and transport links together excellent road links for the A52, M1 motorway and A50 which provides access to Nottingham East Midlands Airport.
Extended Open Plan Living/Dining Kitchen
17' 7'' x 16' 2'' (5.36m x 4.92m) maximum measurement
10' 0'' x 3' 9'' (3.05m x 1.14m)
14' 6'' x 11' 8'' (4.42m x 3.55m)
Double Bedroom One
12' 2'' x 12' 1'' (3.71m x 3.68m)
Double Bedroom Two
12' 5'' x 11' 10'' (3.78m x 3.60m)
11' 7'' x 6' 7'' (3.53m x 2.01m)
9' 4'' x 5' 3'' (2.84m x 1.60m)
The property occupies a mature plot with gardens to both front and rear elevations.
There is a driveway to the front elevation providing off road parking.
There is pedestrian access to the side elevation and in-turn this provides access to a mature and relatively private and good size rear garden incorporating a shaped lawned area, flowers, shrubs, trees and seating area with Pergola.
To the head of the garden is a workshop/shed 9'1" x 7'8" and further off road parking. There are double timber gates providing access to Elizabeth Close. This area provides garage space, if required, subject to necessary planning permission/building regulations.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...FULL EPC
Lime Grove, Chaddesden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station0.9 miles
- Derby Station1.6 miles
- Peartree Station2.5 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10719898. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.