St. Annes Road, Plymouth
- Detached House
- Garage and Off-Road Parking
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Large Garden
Detached family home in a desirable location, boasting parking for multiple cars off road and garage, two reception rooms, three bedrooms, master en-suite. The property is a sizeable family home and can easily be converted back to a 4 bedroom property.
OFFERS IN THE REGION OF £350,000 - Detached family home in a desirable location, boasting parking for multiple cars off road and garage, two reception rooms, three bedrooms, master en-suite. The property is a sizeable family home with potential for modernisations and improvements.
Door from the front entrance PVC double glazed, wall mounted radiator, storage cupboard, stairs rising to first floor.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" max narrowing to x 12' 11" max ( 4.50m max narrowing to x 3.94m max )
PVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations, wall mounted radiator, television point, gas fire in feature fireplace, ceiling coving.
Wash hand basin, low level wc, double glazed window to side aspect
Bedroom 2 11' 4" max narrowing to x 9' 3" max ( 3.45m max narrowing to x 2.82m max )
situated on the ground floor with PVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom 3 13' max narrowing to x 11' max ( 3.96m max narrowing to x 3.35m max )
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 20' 11" max narrowing to x 14' 5" max ( 6.38m max narrowing to x 4.39m max )
2 PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiators
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, PVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, laminate flooring, opening through to;
To the front of the property is a driveway for multiple cars and a variety of mature plants and shrubs
To the side of the property is a driveway leading to a detached garage.
Patio leading to an area laid to chippings.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
St. Annes Road, Plymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plymouth Station3.7 miles
- Bere Ferrers Station3.8 miles
- St. Budeaux Ferry Road Station4.0 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Plymouth for all your property needs
At Connells our team are
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PLH307883. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.