Morley Road, Chaddesden
- MOST ATTRACTIVE CHARACTER PROPERTY
- ORIGINALLY DATING BACK TO LATE CIRCA 1700'S
- SET BACK FROM MORLEY ROAD WITH EXTENSIVE GARDENS
- EARLY VIEWING ABSOLUTELY ESSENTIAL
- EPC RATING D
- TWO PLEASANT RECEPTION ROOMS
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN, UTILITY ROOM AND CLOAK/WC
- CONSERVATORY WITH FEATURE GLASS ROOM
- FOUR GOOD SIZE BEDROOMS, FOUR PIECE BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR A NUMBER OF VEHICLES AND GARAGE
This particularly well appointed and presented home offers well proportioned accommodation which is supplemented by gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing and a security alarm system and briefly comprises:- entrance porch, reception hallway, attractive lounge with open fire and double doors providing access to a conservatory with feature glass roof. There is a spacious formal dining room, good size kitchen with integrated hob and oven, utility room and cloakroom/WC. To the first floor a feature balcony landing provides access to four well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with a four piece suite. Outside, as previously mentioned there are mature gardens extending to both front and rear elevations together with off road parking for a number of vehicles together with a detached garage.
Morley Road is an established and sought after location close to Chaddesden Park, Leesbrook and Cavendish Close schools, shops and transport links together with excellent road links for Derby City Centre access to major road links including the A52, M1 motorway A50 and A38 respectively. An early viewing is absolutely essential to be appreciated.
5' 8'' x 3' 1'' (1.73m x 0.94m)
15' 0'' x 14' 0'' (4.57m x 4.26m)
15' 0'' x 10' 7'' (4.57m x 3.22m)
15' 4'' x 8' 9'' (4.67m x 2.66m)
9' 7'' x 4' 5'' (2.92m x 1.35m)
12' 10'' x 8' 8'' (3.91m x 2.64m)
14' 1'' x 13' 3'' (4.29m x 4.04m) maximum measurement
13' 9'' x 8' 8'' (4.19m x 2.64m)
10' 7'' x 7' 4'' (3.22m x 2.23m)
10' 7'' x 7' 9'' (3.22m x 2.36m)
Family Bathroom with four piece suite
9' 2'' x 8' 7'' (2.79m x 2.61m)
The property is set back from Morley Road and is approached via a driveway providing extensive off road parking for a number of vehicles together with turning space. The driveway provides access to the detached garage.
There is a pleasant, mature and good size rear garden having shaped lawned areas, mature shrubs and trees, block paved patio area, various gravelled areas, greenhouse and garden shed. Cold water tap.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...FULL EPC
Morley Road, Chaddesden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Spondon Station1.6 miles
- Derby Station1.8 miles
- Peartree Station3.0 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10719893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.