Norfolk Square, Brighton
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- VIDEO Link
- Available NOW
- Two Bedrooms
- Delightful Location
- Floor Plan Available
- Furnished Optional
- Long / Short Term
- Kitchen Appliances Included
- Fantastic Condition
DESCRIPTION Stanfords are welcoming a new to the market 2 bedroom HOUSE in the centre of Brighton and Hove. The property has been finished to an immaculate standard and is ready for occupation NOW. Bespoke fitted kitchen with appliances.
LIVING ROOM / KITCHEN 16' 2" x 16' 2" (4.93m x 4.93m) Bright open plan living area with a modern finish, south facing windows, ceiling downlighters, radiator.
Living room: Spacious and airy with plenty of room, laminate wood flooring, tv aerial points.
Kitchen: Low and high white gloss storage units with contrasting dark rool top work surface, integrated fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob oven beneath, extractor above, stainless steel dishwasher with bowl drainer.
BEDROOM 1 15' 7" x 9' 7" (4.75m x 2.92m) Master bedroom on the first floor, with carpet flooring, built in wardrobe and dressing table, double glazed south facing windows, radiator, ceiling downlighter.
BEDROOM 2 11' 5" x 5' 4" (3.48m x 1.63m) Single bedroom with south facing windows, carpet flooring, radiator, ceiling downlighter.
BATHROOM 8' 7" x 4' 0" (2.62m x 1.22m) Modern bathroom suite with tiled floor and walls, white panelled bath with shower attachment over head, wc, handwash basin with stainless steel mixer tap, large mirror and heater towel rail.
Energy Performance CertificatesAwaiting EPC
Norfolk Square, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.7 miles
- Hove Station1.0 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.2 miles
About the agent
With over 40 years collective expertise, we are well equipped to help you with any and all of your property needs. So whether you are looking to sell your home to a great buyer, let your property to respectful tenants, or are looking for a new place to live – we’ll be there every step of the way.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100276003373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stanfords Estates, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.