Clockhouse Mews, Portishead, Bristol
- Retirement Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens
- Close to Portishead High Street
- No Onward Chain
- Over 55's only
Connells are delighted to welcome to the market this two bedroom retirement property located just off Portishead High Street, within walking distance of the local amenities and nearby Lake Grounds and seafront. Property is available for sale to occupants over the age of 55 years. No Onward Chain.
The property is located on the first floor which can be accessed via stairs or stair lift. The well presented accommodation comprises lounge, kitchen, wet room, and two bedrooms. Outside of the property are communal gardens and first come - first served parking. Property is being sold with no onward chain.
Door to the side of the property. Storage cupboard, central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator and loft access.
Lounge 14' 4" Max x 11' 2" ( 4.37m Max x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to the side of the property. Wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV connection points.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.00m x 2.18m )
Part tiled fitted kitchen comprising wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer. Electric oven and gas hob, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to the side and door to the lounge.
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 9' 4" ( 3.56m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the side of the property. Fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, telephone and TV connection points
Bedroom 2 8' 5" Max x 8' 1" ( 2.57m Max x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the side of the property. Fitted wardrobes, wall mounted radiator and TV connection points.
Fully tiled wet room comprising a shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, shaver point and electric wall heater.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Clockhouse Mews, Portishead, Bristol
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Avonmouth Station3.2 miles
- St. Andrews Road Station3.7 miles
- Shirehampton Station3.9 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Portishead for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PHD101696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Portishead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.