Bentham Road, Brighton
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Bills included option available!
- Four double bedrooms
- Low maintenance decked garden
- Separate living room
- Packed with original features throughout
- Popular student location
- £139 pppw / £602 pppcm
- Available from: 13 September 2021
You enter the property into a short hallway with the generous living room leading off to the left at the front of the property. The living room is a lovely room to socialise and relax in as it is furnished with two large comfortable sofas and a dining table with chairs. On from the living room is the first spacious double bedroom. As with all the bedrooms it is furnished with ample storage, practical workspaces with chairs and deluxe double beds. The modern kitchen is positioned to the rear of the property. The kitchen has plenty of worktop space and is equipped with all the necessary appliances. The low maintenance decked garden can be accessed from the kitchen. As you make your way up to the first floor you find the three remaining double bedrooms and a contemporary bathroom. Each bedroom is furnished to the same high standard as before and the bathroom features a large elegant bath with overhead shower.
This house is full of character and is situated near to direct transport links in and out of the city and great local amenities. A virtual viewing is available on request.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Bentham Road, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.7 miles
- Brighton Station0.8 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.1 miles
About the agent
As Brighton-based property experts specialising in student accommodation and buy-to-let investments, we know what our landlords want. Through industry insight, portfolio management and plans for growth, we can help you to achieve your property ambitions now and for the future.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6710843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coapt, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.