Admiral Close, Lytham St. Annes
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Stunning Three Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Great Size Lounge/Diner, Conservatory, Utility Room
- Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom & En-Suite
- Popular Location. THIS IS A MUST SEE
The accommodation comprises lovely entrance hall with downstairs wc, lounge diner with feature fireplace, tasteful décor, patio doors to the conservatory and a front aspect window.
The conservatory has a solid roof making it ideal for all year round use. The kitchen is a good size and is fitted with units with worktops over, oven, hob and extractor fan. There is a separate utility room which gives access to the garage.
To the first floor there are three good sized double bedrooms with an ensuite to the master plus a family bathroom with a three piece suite.
Externally there is a well maintained rear garden with a decked area and lawn plus driveway parking to the front and an attached garage with power and light.
Please note that the property was built as a four bedroom, but the current owners have taken advantage of making it into a three bedroom, however it could be converted back.
What The Agent Says
The property is situated in a superb location which is frequently requested by many of our buyers and is close to schools, local amenities, St Annes Square, bars, restaurants, golf course, cricket club and the seafront.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the quality on offer. Call Farrell Heyworth today and avoid any disappointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graphs
Admiral Close, Lytham St. Annes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St. Annes-on-the-Sea Station0.8 miles
- Squires Gate Station1.2 miles
- Blackpool Pleasure Beach Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth have grown to be one of the largest independent estate agency groups in the North West with over 20 strategically placed offices and specialist departments.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 211117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering St Annes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.