The Roundhouse, Gunwharf Quays, Hampshire
- Ideal investment property achieving 7.20% Cross Yield
- 2 Bedroom Apartment 5th Floor
- Open plan living area
- Lift Access to all floors
- No chain
- Cash buyers only
A well presented two bedroom apartment available now in The Roundhouse, Gunwharf Quays. The development hosts a number of restaurants, bars and designer outlets. Situated within walking distance from Portsmouth and Southsea train station, this well presented property offers one double bedroom and one single bedroom, the property also offers a spacious open plan lounge/ dining area. Offered with NO CHAIN, CASH BUYERS ONLY call .
Would also make an Ideal Investment Property.
And is currently rented and is achieving a Rental Figure of £1050.00 pcm. Dependent on Market Conditions. This Would Give an Approximate Gross Yield of 7.20%
Management Company - First Port Management
Service Charge: £2200.00 Approx. per annum
Ground Rent: £200.00 per annum
Term of Lease: Approx 110 Years
Council Tax Band C - £1540.00
Successful buyers will be required to complete online identity checks provided by Lifetime Legal. The cost of these checks is £60 inc. VAT per purchase which is paid in advance, directly to Lifetime Legal. This charge verifies your identity in line with our obligations as agreed with HMRC and includes mover protection insurance to protect against the cost of an abortive purchase.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
The Roundhouse, Gunwharf Quays, Hampshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth Harbour Station0.2 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.6 miles
- Fratton Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Leaders Waterside Properties Sales, Gunwharf Quays
95 The Canalside Gunwharf Quays Portsmouth PO1 3FA
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!
Leaders is one of the industry's most respected and successful letting and estate agents, boasting more than 30 years of ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GUN210004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Waterside Properties Sales, Gunwharf Quays. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.