Edinburgh Road, Hanwell
- End Terrace House
- Four Bedrooms
- Period Family Home
- West Facing Rear Garden
- Close to Amenities
- Excellent Mid-Town Location
- Close to Oaklands Primary School
- Good Transport Links
It is well presented in a mainly neutral decor with stripped floors and fitted carpets, gas central heating and part-double glazed. Outside, there is a good sized mature, west-facing garden with valuable side access.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Edinburgh Road, Hanwell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hanwell Station0.5 miles
- Boston Manor Station0.7 miles
- Drayton Green Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Sinton Andrews is a fully independent, multi-faceted Estate Agents with offices in Ealing Broadway, Northfields and Hanwell.
Established in 1981 with a hard-earned reputation for professionalism, local knowledge, innovation and enterprise. Most of all, it's the friendly and attentive service that brings so many client back, again and again.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101259006542. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinton Andrews, Hanwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.