- Seafront apartment overlooking Gyllyngvase Beach
- 10-minute walk to Falmouth Harbour
- Private balcony with access from living and master bedroom
- Luxurious specification
- Striking contemporary design
- Allocated parking
- Individual surf style storage lock up
- Lift access
Situated in the heart of Falmouth and within easy walking distance of the harbour, this development is perfectly placed to enjoy all the south Cornish coast has to offer; from its beautiful gardens, beaches and iconic landmarks. Adjacent to the renowned St Michaels Hotel, Spa and Health Club, residents will also benefit from having an array of state of the art wellbeing facilities on their doorstep.
Apartment 6. A wonderful three double bedroom apartment located on the first floor which features an open plan kitchen, dining and living area with sliding doors which open onto a private balcony. Creating an ideal entertaining space from which to take in the fresh sea air and can be accessed via the living area and master bedroom.
Both the master and second bedrooms benefit from an en-suite and there is also a separate bathroom. The kitchen features a handy breakfast bar and there is plenty of storage available. The property also benefits from lift access, surf style lock up and allocated parking.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Falmouth Town Station0.2 miles
- Falmouth Docks Station0.7 miles
- Penmere Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Heather & Lay have been at the forefront of independent estate agency in the Falmouth, Penryn and the surrounding areas for over 30 years. As a local firm we have an established reputation within the local community and beyond. The bedrock of that reputation is the quality of our service and our honest, straightforward approach to business.
We have three directors, Tim Heather, John Lay and Natalie Oliver and a dedicated team of professional
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100338009743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Heather & Lay, Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.