Leeds, Leeds, LS1
- Excellent investment opportunity
- Close to mainline services
- Highly refined and superior specifications
- Superb transport links
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and penthouses
- Off Plan / Off Market Investment Property Available
- Convenient for pubs, bar, restaurants and cafes
- High Yields
- Luxury finish
- Register your interest today - Call 24/7
Purchase luxury apartments. A collection of new-build one, two and three bedroom apartments in a prime position. Located in an attractive location close to excellent local amenities with fantastic commuter links. Excellent yields. Ideal investment opportunity or first time buy.
Register your interest today *Description is generic for all off market investtment property available, register for latest availabilty* * images are for illustration purpose only* *full list of Leeds Investment property is avilable on request*
Leeds, Leeds, LS1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leeds Station0.4 miles
- Burley Park Station1.8 miles
- Headingley Station2.6 miles
About the agent
nu-move online estate agents -The Future of Property Nu-move is an online venture that has been created to meet the demand for online estate agency.
More home owners are realising that selling their home online couldn't be simpler and that the switch to online estate agents could save them thousands as compared to traditional estate agents. Nu-move offers various sales and lettings packages to suit all budgets and service.
Our ethos is simple a personal service for a price which i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NUMOV_001004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by nu:move Group, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.