Norfolk Chase, Bracknell, RG42
- Five / Six Bedroom Detached Family Home
- Family Bathroom, Ensuite Shower Room And WC
- Sought After Location
- Double Glazed
- Private Well Maintained Rear Garden
- Central Heating
VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE PLEASE CONTACT US TO VIEW. NO ONWARD CHAIN - Situated on a sought after residential road in Warfield sits this excellent sized and immaculately presented 5/6 Bedroom detached family home. This wonderful property has been subject to vast improvement by the current owners and now offers modern refitted kitchen, separate utility room, front aspect lounge, dining room, conservatory, downstairs WC, integral double garage, five bedrooms with ensuite to the master, family bathroom and Office / bedroom six. Externally features private well maintained rear garden and driveway parking to the front leading to the double garage. Norfolk Chase is ideally placed within walking distance of sought after schools and all local amenities as well as offering excellent access in Bracknell town centre. Viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
NB - Due to the loft conversion you may see a changing in council tax banding
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
Norfolk Chase, Bracknell, RG42
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Martins Heron Station1.1 miles
- Bracknell Station1.5 miles
- Ascot Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks, covering Meridian
Suite 7, First Floor, Cranmore Place, Cranmore Drive, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4RZ
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 901276-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks, covering Meridian. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.